Gamergeekwife

Monday, February 06, 2006

Pomegrant seeds. I'm 30 something, but Friday was the 1st time I've ever eaten pomegrant seeds. Loved 'Em. so I had to race to Hy-Vee to purchase some and made a tropical fruit salad which no one else in my household will eat except for me, probably because it is nutritious. SO if any of you have not ever eaten pomegrant seeds I HIGHLY reccommend eating them.

Did anyone else love last night's Grey's Anatomy? I'm hooked. I took the kids (thank you dollar theatre)to see the new version of Yours, Mine and Ours they loved it, which is good because after seeing the original with Lucille Ball, the new version did nothing to inspire me. I still haven't read (or found for that matter) the book the original movie was based on ,"Who gets the chicken wing" - or something to that effect. You see.. Yours, Mine and Ours is based on a true story- and as Frank will tell you- if it's based on a true story I've just got to see it. One of Jewel and I's favorite T.V. shows The Brady Bunch was also based on the original movie, so we can't go wrong. Waltons was also based on a true story (okay so loosley, but still).

I am wanting to get CeCe Winan's latests C.D. for the song, "Pray", but I will wait until my birthday this summer. Right now Jewel and I are scoping the eisles at Hastings for used Brady Bunch seasons.

Smiles,

Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    OK, i wasn't sure this was even your account. but the pink tipped me off, and of course, once i started reading it, it sounded just like you talking. then i knew for sure. anyway, i am very glad you have this, it will be an easy way to keep track of what is going on. sara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home