Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

YEAH! Okay well at least the people at work enjoyed the fiesta bean salad (the new recipe from aforementioned blog). Any baking or cooking of any kind seems to take me a very long time to create since I have to scrub down my counters, compulsively wash my hands, and follow the recipe step-by-baby step since I am not naturally inclined to baking, cooking, etc.

Work is still really busy so I'll sign off, but one happy thing happened today (okay many did-I woke up healthy, I had food for lunch, Jesus loves me, I know its just been that kinnda week, Okay-I know you all have them.

I was unable to attend the memorial service for the client who I knew from work, but at his coordinator's request I wrote a small tribute. His assistant coordinator told me the tribute I wrote was very well received and just what he would have said had he spoken, so I feel at peace about that.

More later.

Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey there girl! Fallen a bit behind due to lack of internet, but I'm back and catching up! Sorry to hear about your co-worker and bummer Mother's Day. I totally missed Mother's Day, but I got my blog caught up on that, too.
    Anyhoo, glad to be back in your world again!
    TTFN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home