Gamergeekwife

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Well, my in-laws are never allowed to go on vacation again. One hour after they left, Frankie's little niece was hospitalized (pray for her please) and later that night my beloved son, "Learned an important lesson the hard way" as he told the E.R. nurse. Poor, sweet Cannon left his belt in his jeans and left his jeans on his bedroom floor after chaning into his P.J.s. He then walked back into his room to get something and stepped onto his jeans with the belt's prong facing upward. The prong then went into his foot, he tried to "walk" out of the prong and instead ran it further down the center of his foot. So my new goal as a Mom is not have such large reactions when my children are sick or get hurt. So... after 20 or so minutes of the wound bleeding and Cannon crying I take a look- well let's just say I called Frank at his friend' s house and 1st Nurse (he was lucky to not tear any tendons) so after midnight we got home from the hospital with 3 very long stitches and a very sore foot (the injury is mostly the deepness of it not the lenght of it). I downplayed it to C-man but the cut is still pretty open today. YUCK. Oh well my Mom took my brothers on many occasions to the E.R. for stitches and/or broken bones, I'm sure this is just the beginnning.

Oh my sister-in-law reminded me to change the comments section so anyone can comment, not just registerd users.. so if you wish to, go ahead and post a comment.

Hey does anyone know how I add links to this blog? I do not have the time right now to figure it out and I'm not as computer savy as I'd like. HELP please!

Have a Happy Day!

Jennifer

4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too am trying to figure out how to add links. Megan is coming home this weekend, and she knows how, so if all else fails I will let you know Monday what she said.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Thanks Sara!!!!!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bueno!! I am so glad you changed that comment section so that you don't have to create your own blog to leave a message.
    Hey, thanks for stopping by and visiting us at the hospital. Once again, the muffins were excellent! :) I have to say this for Frank.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How is Cannon's foot injury?

    Jeanette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home