Gamergeekwife

Friday, March 24, 2006

Good afternoon All!!!

Frank's friend, Carmen, is donating his hair to locks of love. I am getting to be such an "old" lady- after Frank told me I almost cried-so cool. I am prejudiced towards guys who are bald or have really short hair (oh my get a fan!), but Carmen does have gorgeous hair so whomever is the recipient of his donation will be blessed (his hair is light brown with little waves-simply gorgeous). I wonder what hair style Carmen will choose.

Frank and I are taking a little trip this weekend so I am majorally pumped.

Cannon tried a strawberry (just one) for the first time this morning since the Dr. said he has outgrown his strawberry allergy. Oh to see the joy on his face when he ate that strawberry.

I'd better get going.

Smiles,

Jennifer

5 Comments:

  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey there! Just catching up with you. Wanted to tell you that We've been collecting "I Love Lucy," "Bonanza," "Mayberry," and even the old "Dukes of Hazzard" from Dollar General and Wal-Mart. Each has 2-3 episodes for a dollar, so there is some stuff out there. "Bonanza" volume 4 has a story about a witch that we haven't finished, so you might leave that one alone, but otherwise, it is fun to have those. We've also collected some "Little Rascals" and Shirley Temple movies that Mallory is really enjoying. The boys' tastes are a bit more. They like the Marvel comics and such for which we have to hook up the TV Guardian!! This, too, has been a huge help for us. It's not 100% reliable, but it helps. Anyway, just trying to help with the dvd search! Have a great one!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Rob said…

    I don't know if Frank has told you, but you've caused a blog craze amoungst us all. Bryan, Carmen, Charlie...me. We're all blogging now!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Michelle:

    Oh cool. Thanks for the tips! I have pondered I Love Lucy; I think Jewel would like it, but they are all good, affordable suggestions. Michelle did you know there is a Barker website??? I will have to try to find where I put the address. Jeanette Can you help me?? This is Michelle from Barker-she lived in the 3 person right up from us.

    Smiles,
    Jennifer

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Rob-
    Great!!! Now I have more blogs to read.

    Smiles,

    Jennifer

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jennifer/Michelle:
    (Yes, I do remember Michelle. Textiles/Clothing major as I recall? Roomed with the Michelle from Sioux City, correct?)

    Here is the address to the Barker newsgroup. It isn't widely used, but I wish it were. Please tell more people about it!

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barkerites/

    Here are a couple of Barker websites I've run across. Again, spread the word!

    http://www.stuorg.iastate.edu/rca-barker/news/news.html

    http://www.public.iastate.edu/~hlreid/index.html

    --Jeanette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home