Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Okay, really weird thought that is probably going to show I'm a dork that's married to a geek, but does anyone else ever worry about how close he/she (you- the reader) become to your in-law family?? I've been dating and/ or married to Frankie a full 15 years so I'm really truly feeling like his family is my family too, but then I worry about what if we get a divorce or he dies and then I love these people, but they won't be my family anymore??? I know a few people who maintian relationships with ex-in-laws, but the thought worries me. Would I still be "Aunt Jennifer"? It makes me a little nervous to knock down all of my "walls" to love people because they could be "taken away". How weird is that?? Does anyone else think about this or am I truly that "out there?".

Jennifer

4 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Jennifer -
    Can't answer that one! Being too close to my in-laws has never been a problem! :-)

    Jeanette

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that living with a sister in laws parents makes you about as close as you can be!!!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara, I'll start to worry when you are written into the will. :)

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kate, I don't know how to tell you this, but I already am. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home