Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Waltons season 3 comes out on DVD today, not certain that I will get the chance to buy it right now perhaps later. Cannon has a recorder concert tonight at 7 P.M. I must confess I'm not looking forward to it. Last night Jewel had dance and Cannon got a bad migraine so between those two events and the huge collection of dirty dishes I scrubbed not much got done- I didn't even get to exercise. I did listen to 7th Heaven- pretty close to the end; the show was better when the kids were all little, but I still enjoy the show. Jewel and I have become Pepper Dennis addicts-when the re-run was on Sunday night she came out to the living room and groaned, "Mom you are watching it without me?". No baby it's a re-run. Oh- and off she went.
There seems to have been another delay in our nephew from Guatemala getting here; all in God's perfect timing I know, but I feel ready to see him. Jewel is anxious and asks quite often when he will arrive. The kids and I have been reading these "kid's devotionals", but I'm learning a lot myself. We are reading the 2:52 series on Angels and Demons.
That's all I know for today.
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home