Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am so happy. I was able to use my new found Excel knowledge to create a chart using information our co's C.E.O. gave me. All he asked for was a chart with numbers in a table format, but since our board of directors needed to evaluate several pieces of information I felt a chart with columns would make it easier for them; he was very pleased. Ah its the little things.

Jennifer

PS other goofy little things I'm happy about. Yesterday,Frank and I had a really fun lunch date we use to have lunch dates every Monday after he'd worked the weekend, but then due to crazy schedules and $ we stopped. I had such a good time. Then we had a grocery store date-that was a BLAST! (I'm with Ellen sometimes its the little things).

Also, Frank and I rented Dukes of Hazzard tv show on dvd 'cuz we knew Cannon would love the show. Against his protests he LOVED the show and laughed until he cried. Ah the good 'ol days of goofy t.v.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home