Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well something that I thought would never happen has happended. As many of you know some icky stuff happened in our family this past summer. Since that time things are much improved. Thank You JESUS!
A person in my family has decided she no longer wants to have a relationship with me because I am not making "intelligent decisions".
Oh irony at its finest.
A part of me is truly hurt; this is another betrayal. We have not been close in years because she does not understand things about Cannon. I could go on, but why? I have been very hurt for a long time. There is so much more to the story but this suffices.
I guess I just leave it in the Lord's hands and try to continue being who I am. My goal is not become too angry and forgive.
It really stinks being in the spot I am for many reasons.
I guess I will learn and grow some more. So far, my parents answer has been "that is just the way she is" I shouldn't be surprised. She could never do anything wrong unless she hurt my mom and then it was major PANIC. tee hee anyway..
Pray for me y'all this really opens up a lot of wounds for me.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    I have a good guess as to whom the idiot is and all I have to say is "F" her. You are working hard at making your family the best it can be and what it needs to be, especially for Cannon. Tough crap if she can't see that. She has no right to judge you, unless she has been in your shoes,like I have.

    I know it hurts, but your concern needs to be your husband and your children and not what some narrow minded unfeeling supposed loved one thinks.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Well said Sara-thank you. I love you very much.
    Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home