Gamergeekwife

Friday, May 12, 2006

Katie- We pray for baby Alex every day. Waiting is difficult; isn't it? You are doing so well! handling all of this.

Oh my favorite quote for today (I won't post song lyrics like Sara did 'cuz I'm too lazy for that):

"If you travel alone, you can probably go faster. But the journey will never be as rewarding, and you probably won't be able to go as far" by John C. Maxwell

Oh the stability exercise ball. Frankie bought a stability ball for torso exercises or something-okay I think he really just thought they looked cool. He saved the exercise poster for me to work out with- well my coordination is about -10 points. I kept rolling off the thing. Frank read the directions to me and I tried to replicate the exercise, some I completed fairly well (the back of arm one-what a work out) but with most exercises I looked like something off of I Love Lucy. Oh well, I've heard 15 minutes of laughter is a good heart workout so it was a benefit. It was fun to exercise with something different than my tapes and weights because we gave up our gym membership in order to afford insurance on the "new" car. I do have a step for aerobics, but it's a little of a hassle to get out and set up so I don't use it much.

Oh my break time is OVER! Katie, Kris or Sara: What food item am I suppose to bring for Sunday?

Smiles,

Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home