Gamergeekwife

Friday, November 09, 2007

I so need to drop film off at Target and then upload some pics for you all. Looking forward to this weekend. My folks-in-law will have the kiddies for awhile this weekend. We haven't had a "date" in a long time; it seems though prob. not that long of a time. Good day so far at work-very productive. I was able to quit taking one of my new meds which caused serious fatigue and dizziness -I was so sleepy at 6:30 last night I laid down for awhile. I have a life to lead, so I went off the med. I stayed on it a full week like the dr said, still having some struggle with my auto immune dis.,but not as much as before. Today I have energy-it feels SO TERRIFIC!
Hum.. my cutie pie husband packed my lunch for me-gave me 3 slices of pizza for my lunch-ate 2 at lunch time and 1 for afternoon snack. They were thin sliced pizza with only sauerkrat and mushrooms,but still I ate all 3 pieces. Note to self, only left the darling pack my lunch when our leftovers are low-cal and low-fat. NO that was terrific of him; I appreciate it a lot. I was very HUNGRY!!!
better work.
Love,
Me

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hem190
    I cant believe you ate all of that pizza. HOw many of the mini MIlky-way bars did you eat?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home