Gamergeekwife

Friday, October 19, 2007

Two more benefits to being a home owner -or living in a house, etc.
We had a blue jay in our yard yesterday morning! major fun for me to watch this pretty bird. (even though i know blue jays can be a pain; we've never had a yard to have pretty birds in before).
I can STOCK UP-when I see a non-perishable item on sale; I have space to store extra items!!!! (my garage,etc).
Better go work is busy.

Michelle Hudnall Beard-Sorry I haven't responded to your condolences re: our G.R. Thank you very much. She has been gone just over a month now,but I try to remember she is much happier in Heaven than here. I will pray for your G.Rose that she might have the same assurances of her after life location. I know you are a wonderful witness to her.

Love to all,
Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks so much!

    And congrats on the big move.. though you must be careful.. the stocking up on non-perishables can quickly have you wondering where all your stuff is!! This house doesn't have as much storage as I'm used to, so I can't stock up on paper towels and TP at the same time!! And I'm using old toy boxes to store my cake pans... much to the kids' dismay! But it all works out for good! And yes, it also makes for terrific purging!! We've only been in 9 months and I'm ready for another big purge. We just don't need the stuff we used to!!
    Congrats again!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home