Gamergeekwife

Friday, July 25, 2008

Enjoying taking nightly walks with Frankie; gorgeous weather, gorgeous hubby, lots of talking, a little fighting :) hey that's how it goes. I'm trying to increase my prayer life and focus on "Be still and know that I am GOD" verse also "Be anxious for nothing, but everything with prayer". Frank & I are invited to a b-day party for Saturday P.M. I'm looking forward to that; the couple are in our S.C.A. group and are members of the new church we are trying.

Super excited to met Sara's beau this weekend.

Still fighting the cold Frank shared with me :) OH well if I'm going to get a cold; I got it the most fun way.

We are planning to go to Adventurland on Tuesday. Jewel is spending 3 days with my parents and my niece so she doesn't know abt A'land yet; I know she'll be thrilled.

Life is very weird; that's one thing I know for sure.

Frank is in charge of an event in September so I'm excited/nervous to help with that. We are taking Jewel to coronation in Cedar Rapids; neither Jewel or I have ever been to coronation we are PUMPED.

I need to bribe my mother-in-law to make me one more dress. I think I need to beg her to teach me to sew too.

I hope you all have joyous and blessed weekends. May God continue to bless you all with wonder!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    I can't believe you haven't posted anything about meeting my wonderful, most handsome southern man.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home