Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

These pictures are posted backwards!! My Viking chair for S.C.A.
I made it with just a smidgen of help from Frankie

The cross of Calontir -(larger group that Ames Axed Root belongs to) Nifty colors of purple and gold (kinnda funny too the Ames group has UNI colors tee hee)


My gorgeous man, helping me



Be warned I have a power tool in my hands!


Using my best focusing skills :) Frank had to remind me to watch my thumb so the blade and my thumb did not cross paths.


Cannon helping Jewel sand her Viking chair


Jewel sanding her Viking chair- electronic sanders so trump old school sanders. (Yes we cheated I'm sure folks in the Medieval Era did not have electronic sanders.




Me measuring (and remeasuring again and again)



The semi-final product. Do you all love Jewel & I's goofy hats?


The purple & pink floral arrangement we put on G'ma Rose's headstone on Memorial Day.


This was one of the best 4ths of July I have ever had! I loved using the power tools and spending time with Frankie and the kids. I have an awesome, but heavy chair for C.S.A. events ( I cheated and used Frank's lightweight chair during court-he was doing announcments so he didn't need his chair)

















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home