Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

UGH! Truly feels like it should be Thursday, not only Tuesday.
I'm excited/nervous for my 1st all weekend C.S.A. (medieval) event this weekend. Kris is sewing me 2 sweet dresses. I'm so thankful. I'm totally bummed it might rain all weekend. I was wanting to be out in the sunshine and walk around seeing people, activities. This evening, Frank and I are suppose to start packing. I don't know how he organizes things, but I guess I will learn.
Frank and I took Jewel to twirling last night. She was showing me some of her moves-they all have silly names. I think the teacher makes up fun names for the kids, but the names are still funny. I couldn't get one of the really simple moves until my 5th try-it was so easy, but a weird feeling for me. Jewel is the youngest participant in class-she hates that. However, Frank and I pointed out since she is starting so young she will know so much by the time she reaches the other's ages (twirling is new to the studio-this is only the 2nd year it was offered). It was nice for Frank and I to be together without the kids; even running a simple errands.
The kids are both so relaxed during the summer versus the school year. I enjoy the summer; I plan on relishes every minute because it goes by so fast. Jewel and I need to start reading-fall is coming.
The guys got their pics back from Lilies; some are good others not so much. I ordered discs with both of his photo orders so I hope he posts some pics. NOT of me making my Viking chair; of Lilies.
Today, I wore a dress to work that was sleeveless with 2 slits up the leg area. One would believe I'd never worn a dress to work before, but a got a "woo hoo" so hey I'll take it.
anyway.. it has been a really nice week in many ways. I've thoroughly enjoyed the time I got to spend with Frankie.

Smiles to you all,
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home