Gamergeekwife

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy at work today so I'm glad for that; not crazy busy like last week ; just busy. I'm so tired. I had a very late night last night. Still very sad about many things. It is a good think I try to get my strength from God because I've ran out of strength of my own.
The kids got to go swimming with Maddy an Cal so they were thrilled. Cannon had not been to a swimming pool yet this summer.
Last night,I went with Frankie to SCA. I used loaner gear to "fight" for the 1st time. I could not believe how much I giggled; such a weird sensation to get hit. I thought it would be a lot like boxing, but it wasn't. I have a very tiny bruise on my arm from where Frank hit me, but I'm trying to act like I have a terrific battle bruise. Jewel told me I should hit daddy as hard as I could; I thought that was funny. Sometimes, she is such a little smarty.

Junkers, work busy.


Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home