Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I HATE this! I'm cruising along having a totally fab day and WHAM a yucky thought slams into my head. I push it away, but my heart is hurt. Doing so much better than before MUCH better. By God's grace and wonderous love I'm getting there. Assurance from Frank is truly a God send. I'm finding out just how much my family and in-law family and friends love me, but its so hard unless s/he has been there themselves. I'm learning so much abt grace which makes me realize how much I "owe" God. I can never repay what I owe him. Love runs so much deeper than I ever imagined; I am so thankful that love is so Powerful. It is so cohesive. I am grateful for lessons learned but wish they could have come about a much different way. So too bad for me; no? Others have been through so much worse!! So far, my story has a very, very Happy ending. Other reminders may come soon so I covet your prayers. Satan knows how to set us up; no?

My little international Bridget- I got your message, but don't know for sure how to call you back. I'm terribly SORRY I missed your call. A weird sequence of 7's appeared on my cell phone call list. Jewel says please say hello to Jessica; its weird but she remembers her.

Last night, I had a "ladies only" party. We laughed until we cried. I was so glad that at the last moment Katie could come; it was a joy to have you there. Thanks Frank for taking the kids out and setting up the treat table.

Frankie and I made another batch of homemade cheese; we tried a new spice. We are also working on benches for our even this weekend; much fun I say. Jewel is coming with us to coronation-we are so PUMPED. It will be cold, but my Russian bear will keep me warm :)

Frank and I have been working on our yard, it needs love let me tell ya.

Okay, my break is over.

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jennifer
    You look great in all those pictures. The whole family looks great as well. I am glad you are doing well. Hard to believe we both have teenagers!!!
    Love,
    Bridget

     

Post a Comment

<< Home