Gamergeekwife

Friday, May 19, 2006

New floor? I almost forgot the most exciting event that ,God willing, will happen this weekend. We have holes in our sub-flooring, but wonderful Frank, Brian W., and Rob D are going to put in new sub-flooring in out living room and fake wood flooring. I am so excited I can't even begin to explain. Bill and Katie are loaning us their van to transport plywood, etc. THANKS GUYS!
Anyhoo.. tried to watch the series finales of That 70's Show and Will and Grace even though I haven't watched either shows in years, but had to shut off both programs 'cuz they were both very offensive to me. I don't remember Will and Grace being that raunchy when it started years ago. Anyhoo.. Jewel and I watched Ambulance Girl which we'd rented.
Later..

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That 70's show was the same as always, although they were in the circle a little more than usual. Will and Grace was the same. I am really going to miss That 70's show. One of my all time favorites.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home