Gamergeekwife

Monday, May 15, 2006

Today stretched on a like gum on the sidewalk on a summer's day stuck to the bottom of a tennis shoe. This morning at work I was terribly busy, afternoon was S-L-O-W now it's so busy again I'm afraid I won't get everything done. So.. I'm taking a moment to blog. Tee hee.
Everyone watch Grey's Anatomy's special 2 hour season finale tonight okay? Did anyone see the series finale of Malcom in the Middle? It was one last night, but we were at the grocery store and then making supper. If anyone who reads my blog saw the show, please tell Cannon what happened. He loved that show. The minister passed out a paragraph from a book he'd read. I want to share it all with you. It made me want to strive to be a better mom.

By John Killinger

I believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God who was born of a promise to a virgin named Mary. I believe in the love Mary gave her Son, that caused her to follow Him in His ministry. I believe in the love of all mothers and its importance in the lives of the children they bare (or find their way to-my note). It is stronger than steel, softer than down, and more resilient than a green sapling on a hillside. It closes wounds, melts disappointments and enables the weakest child to stand tall and straight in the fields of adversity. I believe tht this love, even at its best is only a shadow of the love of God, a dark reflection of all that we can expect ofHim, both in this life and the next. And I believe that one of the most beautiful sights in the world is a mother who lets God's love flow through her to her child, blessing the world with the tenderness of her touch and the tears of her joy.

Later,

Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home