Gamergeekwife

Friday, June 02, 2006

Very tired and very hungry today. On Tuesday I bought Jewel baby a sandbox and sand toys; the 1st we've ever owned. She has played in her new sand box every day and has done a good job of remembering to put the bricks on top of the lid so stray cats can't get into her box. The night she and I bought it; I haven't seen her that excited in a long time.
On Monday Frankie, both kids, my mother-in-law and I saw X-3. I prefer X -2, but everyone else loved X-3 (even though Jewel's eyes had to be covered or large portions of the movie and Cannon's a few of them). It was just fun to do something leisurely as a family.
Cannon had migraines on and off again all weekend so that was junky, but prayers are helping and he's gone 4 days with no migraines.
Frank made superb rhubarb crisp last night- it was wonderful, but both he and I love rhubarb. Cannon threw a fit about trying it (which is funny because he loves sweet and sour food) he finally tried it and LOVED it!
We have Jewel's dance recital all this weekend- full dress rehearsal tonight, performance Sat. and Sun. afternoons. Missy's baby will arrive Tuesday and next weekend we have Jeanette and David's shower we are helping to host so we are busy, all fun stuff, but we are busy. I got sick yesterday, but I think part of it was nerves and part of my autoimmune disorder- I'm trying so hard to not forget anything. I also have a lot of cleaning to do that I usually start on Thursdays and carrying into Saturday, but I didn't get started 'cuz I really felt junky.
That's all for today!
Jennifer
I hope Sara's tooth got fixed and that she feels all better for the wedding this weekend. Prayers for baby Alex's quick arrival from Guatemala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home