Gamergeekwife

Sunday, September 16, 2007

A quick blog to share that Grandma Rose has passed on to be with her Lord and Savior. Grandma Rose passed on Thursday, September 14, 2007. She has a long and wonderful life. I won't say she died or passed away because we don't believe that. We know she had trusted Jesus as her Lord and Savior so she is in Heaven. We were tremendously blessed to have her in our lives. She will be missed greatly. My mom got to know Grandma Rose throughout the 16 years Frankie and I have been married. My mother had a great amount of respect for G'ma Rose and once told me, "She is a fine lady they don't make 'em like her anymore". Please pray for our family as we adjust to this huge loss. Cannon is very honored, but nervous about being a pallbearer for her so please pray for him.
Jennifer, Frank, Cannon and Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home