Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I understand that I irritate certain people by verbalizing my worries about them. When I truly love a person, I worry about them it is not a scrunity of their competence,but just the way I'm wired. My mother drove me BONKERS while I was pregnant with Cannon with her worrying-I yelled at her. Frank told me she was just concerned. Later I saw her worry the same way about my brother's wife (during her 3rd pregnancy). When Mary commented to me she noted how worried my mom was about her if finally dawned on me that worrying and expressing concern is how my mother shows her love or when a person knows she truly loves and accepts them. Kinnda funny when I realized it took that many years for my mom to love Mary in that close way, but thats just the way my mom is. I'm afraid I have a bit of her in me. Okie-no biggie I think everyone who knows me understands my intent even if I drive them nuts during the process.
A HUGE sorry to my in-laws for me neglecting their anniversary. I even saw my mother-in-law yesterday, but their special day didn't dawn on me until later in the afternoon; I'm typically really good about honoring their special day with a card, gift or at least a phone call. I failed. I'll try to make it up to them later on; they've been a huge emotional and physical support to us esp. this past year with the house and all. anyway...
Smiles to you all.
jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home