Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The trip to K.C. with Kris, Ashley and Jewel was wonderful; those girls are just too cute. My mother-in-law is so good with them and me :) She talked about her mom a little which always makes me sad for her (Kris's mom died when Kris was only 18 yrs old from cancer). She doesn't talk about her mom very much so when she does I try to listen. Its very amazing to me what an amazing mom and grandma she is even though her own mom wasn't there to support her and give her someone to lean on as she navigated the rigors of motherhood and grandmotherhood. I'm not saying this to kiss rear end (Kris doesn't even read any of her family members blogs I don't think) anyway.. I hope everyone else had just as good a time as I did, but I think I talked my mother-in-law's ear off even though I didn't mean too. I hope to have pics ready to post soon. I have a lot of cleaning I need to get done and mowing of the yards!
Smiles,
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home