Gamergeekwife

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weird, not happy day. Not a terrible day; just not a groovy day. I miss my boys.
Frustrated at looking for a new church and the only one Frank and I think sounds good to us happens to be the same church Frank's cousin's ex attends-which could lead to complications. I'm very protective of our family and I lost respect for this ex during the split. Frustrated that the washer is broken. Frustrated that the grass had grown so high the lawn mower kept overheating so it took me 2 nights to mow the front & back & side lawns. Went to town to wash laundry-their A.C. broke so Jewel and I got really hot; no real big deal, but fighting a migraine all day long so this did not help. Cute phone call from Sara did help-ah there are days the girl makes me smile.
ah all stupid little things. I promised Jewel we would do something fun tonight, but I'm still trying to wash laundry which means we have to drive back into down to the un A.C.ed laundromat and spend 3.50 per load (highway robbery if you ask me). Never mind me just must be this day.

Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Now, you see, you should have just called and driven up for a visit and done your laundry for free. Next time just do that. At least my AC is working, so you wouldn't be so hot. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home