Gamergeekwife

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Jewel lost one of her top front teeth. Seh was very excited so wanted to call Aunt Sara, Aunt Katie & Uncle Bill, along with both grandparents and our friend MIssy at 9:45 P.M. to announce the great news. I talked her out of it; ya'll can thank me later. The last time she had a loose tooth I finally held her down and pulled it myself (she could swallow it ya know-then no tooth fairy $); I threatend that procedure this time so she pulled the tooth herself. You would have thought she pulled the sword out of Excalibur. Anyway.. she is looking more and more like a grade schooler and less like Mommy's little girl. Oh and to top that all off. .she annonced to me last week she no longer believes in Santa Claus. So that was an interesteing discussion. .me trying to talk her back into believing (she is only 6 I still want her to believe), Christmas is more fun when at least one of your children believe in Santa, and my mortal fear is she will tell one of her younger friends or cousins the "the secret". She is/was adamant in her disbelief so there is a scent of youth evaporating from my youngest. I cornered Cannon surmising he might have "spilled the beans", but I believe him when he said he didn't. She believed less time than Cannon , but I think Cannon wanted to believe. It was fun for Cannon to immerse himself in the idea of Santa Land at the North Pole- he is a HUGE fan of fantasy where Jewel is into more concrete ideas and hobbies; dancing, crafts, shopping ,etc.
More later..
Jennifer

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Evilcartoonist said…

    Last time I lost a tooth, I had the "Tooth Fairy" whack Pauli "The Weasel" Cassatoni for punching me in the mouth. Okay- that's not what really happened; It was a hitman that whacked Pauli.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Okie Frank: but I feel so badly for the stone not having a name I thought it could be named Excalibur-ya know like Daryl and Daryl on Newhart; man I miss that show why can't it be out on DVD? I really did know the sword was Excalibur, but the poor stone needs a name too.
    Jennifer

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ok, well I knew that too, but I wasn't going to say anything. I knew what she meant! I was just waiting to see if this evilcartoonist and his friend were people I'd interact with or if they were hitmen themselves... or himself... I haven't figured this all out yet... I just knew I didn't want to be on his list!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home