Gamergeekwife

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Frank has fighter practice last night and I didn't want the kids to skip AWANA so I ended up taking them and helping in Cubbies. I wasn't contagious; just my stomach disorder giving me troubles again. I was very very tired, but was told twice by one of the leaders how much I helped her and she was so glad I came. That made me feel very good. Jewel got her verses said and Cannon said 1 of 2 we'd practiced. On the way home from AWANA he got a migraine so I think he was a little "off" during AWANA too. It didn't end up being a terrible migraine, but he also has been complaining of a sore throat on and off.
Sara- hum.. the Cheetah Girls tour is a really good question. Raven is not performing with them (although it was 1st reported she was). I think Raven is the star Jewel is most attached to. So maybe skip it this time and maybe in a few years Raven will complete more solo tours and we can take Jewel to one of those. I also don't think she would really "get" at Christmas why she got less presents than the others. But it truly was a good idea.
Okie. I 'd better get back to work.
Smiles to you all!
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home