Gamergeekwife

Thursday, October 05, 2006

He's here!!!! Me and the fam got to meet baby Alex on Tuesday evening. It was truly wonderful to see the girls, Katie and Bill and meet Alex. We also got to see Katies brother and his family whom we haven't seen in a long time. Katie's nephew, Kyle, had quite the chat with Frank; it was very funny.
Jewel has really been missing her cousins. She has been asking for them which I thought was odd until I realized it had been since June she's seen them. Typically we use to have family get togethers once a month, but its been so hard with everyone's schedules.

It was wonderful to have Frank at a family gathering; oftentimes I have to go without him. I can't wait to see everyone again. Seeing Alex made me miss little Henry so I should make a few more trips home before the weather gets bad.

Well its really busy here at work so I'd better get working.

A huge thank you to everyone who prayed for Alex's safe arrival. They make a wonderful and adorable family.

Smiles!

Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How exciting!! I'm glad, too, that the cousins could get together. We also have some we haven't seen since June, and may not until Christmas. We might go down over Thanksgiving, but that would be the soonest.

    Have a happy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home