Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Alex has been home for an entire week! Bill and Katie just sent me the most adorable picture of Alex and Addison-I hope they are comrades for life.
I have had a worrisome day today-please pray for me. Also my big sis is really sick; her asthma complicates a lot for her so I'm worried about her.
Tonight I get to see my Dad so that is the highlight of my dad.
I plan on making lemon cheesecake and also brownies (Ashley and Frank's dad don't like lemon cheesecake) for Frank's b-day celebration this coming Friday. Jewel has dance so the boys will go ahead to the party with the dessert and we'll come as soon as we can after dance class. I hope I can get both desserts made.
Alrighty, I hope you all are having a good week so far.
I missed Everybody Hates Chris last night b/c I was cleaning the bathroom, but it really needed it. I started a scrapbook page on Sunday, but didn't get it finished. I quit watching Grey's Anatomy and Brothers and Sisters b/c it seemed to me (I'm probably just turning into an old lady) that this person was always having sex with this and that person-probably just how it hit me those days.
Jewel had a wonderful time at little Katie's princess party on Saturday and then we went to Elizabeth S.'s baptism on Sunday.Before the baptism Nathan and Missy hosted a brunch at their house;which was wonderful; TERRIFIC food, both of their families (sweet, funny, people on both sides of their families), and a beautiful baptism. We were very blessed to have attended.
Okie.
Better get mail prepped.
Smiles!
Jennifer

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with Ashley and also Frank's dad - brownies for me! No lemon cheesecake!

    Have been thinking of Cannon a lot lately, mostly because he's my "migraine comrade." That's a heck of a thing to have in common with someone, and I'd rather no one ever get a migraine again. I hope he's doing well. Mine have been out of control. Good thing I work from home, because I can nap frequently and work in spurts.

    Jeanette

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes, TV shows are precarious... even if my kids aren't watching, I sometimes find myself avoiding shows where people can't be faithful. I really miss "Everybody Loves Raymond" where monogamy and faithfulness were encouraged as the norm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home