Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Not having to work Thursday and Friday is GREAT; trying to squeeze all the work I would typically do in those two days in the 3 the office is open; not so great. Today so far as gone well as far as small distracting tasks being low and my energy being good. The Dr corrected my thyroid level med and I'm feeling better already. This week Cannon turned 11 years old-last year we did little or next to nothing for his b-day so this year I really tried to go "all out". We celebrated by going to Hickory Park (we told him he could pick ANYWHERE in Des Moines, etc., but he chose Hickory Park b/c he wanted them to sing to him-funny. He also made note of the fact this will be the last time he can order off their kid's menu. His 1st responset to "You can eat anywhere was, "Whats the most expensive place in the area?" (see Sara he is related to you- tee hee just kidding) over the weekend since Frank had to work on Monday. He also got to pick a movie which Jewel and attended with him (Frank opted to sleep-funny man thinks he should sleep once in a while). He chose Flushed Away; not as good as I expected, but as I told Frank "Its not my birthday" We've just been so selective lately trying to conserve funds that we don't go to movies like we use to. Then on Monday he has Madison over and we celebrated with pizza and Cold Stone Creamery cake-which Cannon ate and ate and ate; nah its good for him he lost some of the weight he gained on Drs orders so I was glad to find a calorie laden treat for him (I ended up not being able to make my chocolate chip cheesecake as Cannon requested due to work schedule and stuff going on with grandmas and church).
More later...
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home