Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy.. Been busy at work and started my 2nd job last Sunday. I was nervous abt working a 2nd job due to Cannon's many needs, but it is no longer a choice. I think my 2nd job will be fun its at a video store I just haven't ran a cash register in a really long time. It is so simple, but I am nervous so pray I catch on to the computerized register !! I tried to have Cannon babysit Jewel, but that didn't work. So I've arranged for a neighborlady lady and 2 of my friends to take turns watching Jewel in turn for watching their kids. I am hoping the 2nd job will really help. See my dad always told me my love of movies and T.V. was a waste of time; it helped me get my 2nd job!

Jewel will be a princess for Trick or Treat. We got her costume at Dollar General for 7 bucks- SCORE! My friend is taking Jewel since both Frankie and I are working.

Even through our personally stressful and right now financial tight fall I still know we are really blessed. I'm trying to learn through our struggles and stretch my faith to grow. Cannon continues to struggle with his mood disorder and just being a strong willed teenager in general. I am extremely thankful for Frank; when I have hit a wall with Cannon he takes over and is so creative in how he handles things. I know it is difficult living with 3 high strung people so Frank is a SAINT. I am less hyper than I use to be; aging and being tired helps :).

I hope to post pics of Jewel for T or T soon.

Smiles to you all and thanks for the prayers!

Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home