Gamergeekwife

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wow! I'm blogging two days in a row and twice yesterday. Today's blog is mundane. My asthma was better yesterday, but not well enough to do aerobics so I opted for Pilates and still had to completely stop 4 times to lean over focus and breathe. I was able to sleep lying down from 11 P.M. until 3 A.M. when I woke up feeling a little strangled which lead to an inhaler and sleeping on the couch the rest of the night. I did get to have a conversation with Frank at 3 A.M. sans children for the first time in a week; so that was beneficial.
Jewel and I had less scrapping time last night than we'd liked. Then we got stuck on a page and couldn't move past it. We did not even find any TV shows on DVD or Disney shows/ movies on sale or used at Hastings so we were a little bummed. We decided to try Hobby Lobby for a few scrap items we needed, no luck, but we did buy some paper and stickers b/c they were on sale 1/2 off regular price. All the way to the car,Jewel and I laughed about not finding what we needed, but still buying some things.
We hope to go to Adventurland sometime in Septemeber, the weather, Frank's work schedule and other events have prohibited a trip b/f now.
That's all!
Smiles and thank the Lord for a break from this humidity!
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home