Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My husband, the genius. Okay so Frank often tells the kids and I that he is a genius, but it is not often we agree with with him. This weekend, Frank moved a rotating fan on the floor next to the hallway. Why does this make him a genius? b/c we have lived in our m.home for 6.5 years and AlWAYS -even with A/C the back half of the house is freezing and the front half is warm and vica versa during the winter. My beloved figured out how to remedy this air flow problem with an inexpensive rotating fan. So maybe if he were a true genius he would have figured it out after say... 3 or so years, but hey! I didn't think of it at all so to me he is genius; we were even able to bump the A/C way up so not only are we more comfy, but we'll save $.
Jewel goes in a 6:15 A.M. tomorrow for her tonsil/adenoid thing. I'm glad she is going in so early, she is not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, but this way she won't have to be awake for a long time w/o eating or drinking. The kids and I watched Super Nanny- it's quickly becoming one of Jewel's favs. So funny b/c Cannon will make comments, "I don't believe it" then I say ,"Cannon you've done stuff like that to me before". Cannon, "Oh yeah, sorry Mom It's been a long time since I acted like that". and it has been so maybe I should cut him a break. I often think we would all act differently if we were video recorded and then allowed to observe our behavior later on. I did get to go see The Devil wears Prada - very good; I really liked it. I also enjoyed Cold Stone Creamery for the first time- WONDERFUL!!! I then convinced Frank to go again later that week. I devoured most of the birthday cake remix, but had to give up the battle before the cone was empty. Hum.. okay so I quess I'm pretty boring.
Sara- GenCon is in Indiania this summer, not Chicago. Ya know the gamers love having you come along. Iffin ya wanna go check with Frank I know it's in August.
That's really all I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home