Gamergeekwife

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One of my new television obsessions is According to Jim, but I don't know when it will be on the new fall schedule. Because I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seat wondering about my exercise and eating habits (tee hee hee hee) I did very well yesterday, but now my hip (that I broke during the flood of 1993 clean-up) is hurting so maybe jumping rope is a little much for my hip. Anyway.. I keep trying.
Tonight is the 1s t AWANA of the season.
Later...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Our first AWANA is tonight too.

    What do you mean, "Frank has a geek thing tonight?" Aren't we supposed to be supporting their strange habits so they'll do the same for us? Don't forget you're raising a little scrapper now, too, so give him a little room now and then so he'll be a little more understanding when you two drive up at 2 am after a crop!!!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Well yes, but it really is "geek thing" and far stranger than scrapbooking; okay maybe not that much but ask his sister she'll confirm my teasing. Besides, Frank has more geek things than I have pretend crafty things and he is more devoted (okay passionate) about) to his cause. I let the cleaning and kid time distract me. He is very cute with his geek things and of all the geeks I've every known he is the cutest.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Michelle: Oh you are making me think about the future! with Jewel and I scrapping together. We've never actually been to a scrap b/c the weekends the scrapbooking store hosts them are always Frank's weekends to work, we are too broke for the 25$ fee or one of the kids are sick. None of my friends that live around here scrap anymore;they've either quit scrapping or they've moved away. Oh I look forward to the day!
    Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home