Gamergeekwife

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The little things...

So I'm very happy about a few little things.

Yesterday I worked on a task for my boss and caught a tabulation error for which I received verbal kudos:). It made me feel very good.

Today I helped a co-worker finish a task and she was very complimentary regarding my help :)

It's library book mobile day so that always puts Cannon and Jewel in good moods.

With tons of meds and rest my sinuses are feeling better (okay I'm still tiring out quicker than usual, but..)

I've done a good job sticking to our budget this week (we've got a lot of dental bills to pay).

Tonight is the return of Grey's Anatomy and E.R. and I think the premier of 'Til Death (starring one of my favs Brad Garrett). I will try to sneak exercising in (if my sinuses don't start pounding) while I watch these shows.

A gal from work invited me to scrapbook next Thursday so I'm hoping that will work out schedule wise because I would really like to attend.

Prayerfully this will be the last delay with bringing aby Alex home. Bill called last night to tell me they should be able to leave next week and then need to stay a week or so in Guatemala before they can bring Alex home. We are more than ready; all in God's timing I know, but I feel ready!

More later..
jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    there are no more delays possible. They get on wed and on thurs they get him. Worst case is that they have to stay in Guatamala a couple extra days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home