Gamergeekwife

Monday, January 29, 2007

Lost episode of Heroes. Okay so I'm very shocked that Frank hasn't "told" on me yet so I'm beating him to the punch. Last Monday in my Benadryl induced fog I shut off the VCR while it was taping a brand new episode of Heroes while Frank was gone running errands. I thought Jewel and I had given the show 10 minutes of "over time" when actually there was 20 min. left to tape of the show. Frank's face turned a pretty shade of red upon this discovery. Although Jewel and I felt really badly for what we'd done there was no immediate remedy. Frank found someone local throught free cycle who'd taped this episode and retrieved it from her on Friday night-at least that what he claims he was doing. Hum...
Frank and I watched Gridiron Gang last night; not too bad of a movie. And you know me, "if its based on a true story" I'm all for it. It has been a long time since I had the energy to stay up past 9:30 to watch a movie; it was really nice.
Jewel spent some of her birthday money to purchase the So Raven Suite Life Montana-a mix show of some of her fav. Disney shows. We watched it 2x this past weekend, but I don't mind the shows so it was okay.
I have no idea what to make for supper tonight. Hum....
Smiles,
Jennifer
P.S. My favorite holiday St. Valentine's Day is coming soon!!!!!!! Are you all prepared? Chocolate, red hearts, cinnamon flavored treats, flowers, ah its the best.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    So when are we doing Jewel's b-day party??

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Barf on Valentines Day!!! Even with my so called "secret" phone calls, Valentines is no fun. :~

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, yeah! I'm ready! This is my favorite holiday! I've got truffles wrapped in pink and red! I've got pink and red M/M's. Oh, was I supposed to do something for my husband? I'd forgotten about that part.

    Jeanette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home