Gamergeekwife

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Whoa- Anna Nicole Smith is dead. Very weird. I dunna know. I was never really a fan per se, but I was one of those people that thought she really tried and one day she would get herself together. I think its obvious she loved her children very, very much. I loved her as the Guess girl! I liked it that she had a few curves to her. In every appearance after her son's death I think she looked like a zombie- I'm sure I would too. I just hope someone wonderful will raise her baby girl. How sad. I hope she knew Jesus as her Saviour so she is at peace and reunited with her son. I quess I really don't know much about her spiritual state,but sometimes people keep that between just them and God. To me; its just very sad.

Better go get the girl from afterschool.

Smiles,

Jennifer

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was sad about this, too. Hard to know what to say. She was one of few celebrities whose career I was actually interested in. I followed her to the extent possible. David said it reminds him of Marilyn Monroe's death. Possibly even the same age. Hmm.

    Jeanette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home