Gamergeekwife

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Old Lady talk. On Sunday, Jewel and I picked out some white peaches from Hy-Vee;excellent. Yes it's true I'm blogging about fruit, but these peaches are really good I'm telling you. Tonight Take the Lead comes out on DVD so we may rent it. New fall shows haven't started airing yet and our activities for the year haven't started yet either.
Sara-do you have an Ellsworth Home football schedule? I tried to look on line, but only saw one home game listed, but I kept getting interrupted.
I finished my big work projects this A.M. and asked my boss if she had anything for me to do, but she said, "No just enjoy the slow afternoon".
anyway...
Have a blessed day!
Jennifer

4 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2006-2007 Panther Football Schedule

    DAY DATE OPPONENT PLACE TIME
    Thursday Aug. 24 Morningside College (scrimmage) HOME 1 p.m.
    Saturday Sept. 2 College of DuPage (IL) HOME 1 p.m.
    Saturday Sept. 9 Grand Rapids Grands Rapids, MI 1 p.m.
    Saturday Sept. 16 Joliet JC (Family Day) HOME 3 p.m.
    Saturday Sept. 23 Rock Valley CC Rockford, IL 3 p.m.
    Saturday Sept. 30 William Rainey Harper CC HOME TBA
    Saturday Oct. 7 Graceland University JV HOME 1 p.m.
    Saturday Oct. 14 Iowa Central CC Ft. Dodge, IA 1 p.m.
    Saturday Oct. 21 North Dakota State College of Science/NDSCS HOME 1 p.m.
    Saturday Oct. 28 North Iowa Area CC/NIACC Mason City, IA 1 p.m.
    Saturday Nov. 4 West Region Playoff TBA 1 p.m.
    Sunday Nov. 19 Graphic Edge Bowl Cedar Falls, IA TBA

    there ya go.

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow... ask and you shall receive. Guess I know who the informative one is! Does she have recipes in her head like this too?

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Yes, Sara is good for most things;she handy.
    Jennifer

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger gamergeekwife said…

    Thanks! Sara.

    Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home